Pokemon Go: LEGENDARY BABY!

Image from Niantic

I'm sure you are aware of the PokemonGo fest that took place in Chicago over the weekend, you may even know about the awful technical difficulties that happened and that Niantic had to refund all participants. Oops. This means one thing for the rest of us unable to attend the event: Legendary Pokemon raids.
We know that the first two legendary Pokemon released were Lugia and Articuno, after Team Mystic caught the most Pokemon during the event and was declared the winner.
Niantic also confirmed in a blog post that Moltres and Zapdos will be available really soon, so we have 2 released and 2 confirmed. It's very fitting that all the teams representative legendary's are released first, I'm not sure why Lugia though? Personally not my favourite legendary but hey, I may be alone in that opinion. 
I have not seen any legendary raids as of yet but the other half participated in an Articuno raid earlier on today; there were 11 other people also helping out! 11! Probably not that many to all you people living in the big city, but I was really surprised, so maybe the raid update and the release of legendary's will be the catalyst for Pokemon Go getting another surge in popularity.
I will be sure to keep you updated on any more legendary news; in the meantime get out there and catch yourself a Lugia, if you want to I mean... Still not the best legendary...
Everyone knows the legendary dogs are the best.

Happy hunting!



Comments

Popular Posts