Hearthstone: Frosty Tavern Brawl

Firstly, let me apologise for how late in the day this post is coming, I had all good intentions to get this out yesterday, but life as it does got in the way.
There is a very fun Tavern Brawl this week in light of the Frost Festival, which means you can win yet another card pack, yay! I am currently on a very tight Hearthstone budget so extra free packs for me are the best and I am sure they are for other people too.
This week you have to kill Ragnoros' minions in order to deal damage to face; both heroes are immune. It is also important to note that the card states 'whoever kills this minion deals 4 damage to the opposing hero', so don't worry about using spells that will also damage your minions, or cards. You are also provided with a deck, which I think makes the games faster and more fun as you worry about how well your deck is doing in competitive enough, this just gives you a nice break!
Theres only a few hours left at this point to go and enjoy Tavern Brawl, so get on it while you can. 

I won't lie to you, I have done absolutely terrible at the Brawl but I had fun none the less. I blame the fact I kept getting Jaina as my hero, but never mind.

Happy Brawling!

Byeeee


Comments

Popular Posts