Hearthstone: July Competitive Season and Card Back

It's the last day in July, so you know what that means; it's the last day to earn the card back for July and of course to get those ranks in.

This month I was playing a Quest Rogue deck, not a 'standard' one as all my decks are pretty budget at the moment, until it was nerfed and then it was just too hard to play in all honesty. I mean, my Quest Rogue deck has a few Stonehill Defenders in it, so it had more survivability than a deck without taunts but it was still a bit.. Meh after that. 
I then tweaked my Elemental Mage in hopes that I could make that work, but again it's very budget so didn't stand up well to the more costly decks so that got abandoned too.
BUT I did make a Silence Priest deck, which I had never heard of until my boyfriend mentioned it and I did quite well with that.
In all honesty, I am new the Hearthstone but I really really enjoy it, which is why my decks are budget and why I am too excited to have got the RANK 17 for the first time ever!

We all start somewhere guys, don't take this away from me!

This was kind of my first month playing 'properly' and it has been a nice little learning experience and  I am hoping that August will bring more wins and more ranks for me, plus the release of The Frozen Throne and the fact I bought the expansion may help me hopefully get a better deck!

If you haven't got to rank 20 yet, you have a few hours left to get those games in! And if you have I hope you have gone up in the ranks and got closer to legendary, which seems a mile off for me right now!

Image property of Blizzard

Jobs done!

Comments

Popular Posts