Play Station Plus: July Free Games

I LOVE me some freebies! Okay, technically its not free as you are already paying for PlayStation plus, but its still a perk.
If you have to download any game from the little selection of free games available this month, I would highly recommend Until Dawn and I am not a fan of scary games. Or scary films. Or anything scary in anyway BUT this game is amazing. 
It's just so different because its so involved and gets weirder and weirder as it goes on; I would compare it very loosely to Resident Evil 7, just based on the creepy first person game play.
When I played this game, I played it with the other half and when I say we couldn't put it down I mean we played it for about 9 hours straight and completed it in one sitting. Then we probably realised we were very hungry and dehydrated... 
The premise of the game is a group of friends go to a mountain retreat after one of the group came to a sticky end the year before; technically not a spoiler because it happens within the first like 3 minutes of the game. 
There are many creepy goings on, then it turns out there is something much more evil lurking in the mountain... You will have to play it to find out what that is.
There are decisions that can be made that will effect the destiny of the main characters who will either survive or die. We only had one survivor. It is hard to make sure everyone lives!
A really great interactive experience and really fun to play with someone else or even with a group of friends. Even having played the game through once, I would happily play it again just to see the different possible outcomes. I would recommend going into this completely blind as it's not as fun with spoilers.
Listen guys, it's free you may as well give it a shot.

Also this game won a BAFTA, so it's official recognised as being a piece of brilliance.



Comments

Popular Posts